Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » The import java.util.Arrays cannot be resolved(Arrays problem)
The import java.util.Arrays cannot be resolved [message #1824189] Thu, 09 April 2020 10:09 Go to next message
marmar ssss is currently offline marmar ssssFriend
I'm beguinner in Java.
I declared an integer table and I whould like to use Arrays methods but when I used Arrays, it was underlined and when I wanted to solve this problem by adding import java.util.*, it is not resolved and with java.util.Arrays, I had this message "the import java.util.Arrays cannot be resolved". it seems that I don't have Arrays in java.util. can you help me please?
Re: The import java.util.Arrays cannot be resolved [message #1824200 is a reply to message #1824189] Thu, 09 April 2020 11:41 Go to previous message
Emmanuel Chebbi is currently offline Emmanuel ChebbiFriend
I would try the following:

1. Remove all the import statements then hit CTRL+SHIFT+O to automatically re-import everything (or write import java.util.Arrays; right after the package statement)
  2. Make sure your project is configured to use at least Java 6 (right-click on the project > Properties > Java Compiler > Compiler compliance level) and uses the right JRE (right-click on the project > Properties > Java Build Path > Libraries tab)
  3. Make sure you use a recent version of Eclipse IDE (older ones may not support the layout of recent JDK installations)

Previous Topic:Every second Junit 5 test execution fails with message 'No tests found with test runner JUnit 5'
Next Topic:Missing re-launch Action Button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:07:10 GMT 2024