Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Import not accessible(Import not accessible)
Import not accessible [message #1823966] Sat, 04 April 2020 23:48 Go to next message
Sean Smeg is currently offline Sean SmegFriend
Hey Guys,

Hoping to get a lil help. I am finding with nearly any package I am importing I am always coming across the "X is not accessible" even when going through tutorials and following it to the letter.

Have experienced this with attempting to run a simple Junit test and with trying to start a basic spring file by calling ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.

Right now I am attempting to import ClassPathXmlApplicationContext but I am getting that it is not accessible.

I have:
* Declared the import org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;

* Configured build path > library > Classpath > Add External jars > and selected all JARs provided. (have also tried copying them all into a folder in my eclipse project and then using Add Jar instead External jar. Same outcome

Any advice would be really appreciate and if need more info happy to provide. Have included a screenshot to show folder setup and error.

Thanks
Sean
Re: Import not accessible [message #1823977 is a reply to message #1823966] Mon, 06 April 2020 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Delete the module-info.java file. It's only used if you're using Java's built-in module system.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Import not accessible [message #1828905 is a reply to message #1823977] Sun, 21 June 2020 20:59 Go to previous message
Sean Smeg is currently offline Sean SmegFriend
Thank you! Works a charm :)
Previous Topic:win32com.dll missing
Next Topic:erro ao abrir eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:43:12 GMT 2024