Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Node label margin
Node label margin [message #1822971] Tue, 17 March 2020 13:22 Go to next message
Denis Nikiforov is currently offline Denis NikiforovFriend
Hi

Is it possible to customize margins of a node label? Please see the attached screenshot. I would like to increase a left and right text margins, so there will be a space between text and node border.
Re: Node label margin [message #1822977 is a reply to message #1822971] Tue, 17 March 2020 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Castle is currently offline Simon CastleFriend
Hi Denis

I think it should be possible as detailed here https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/developer/extensions-provide_custom_style.html

either with fitToText and make it a little larger, or adaptViewNodeSizeWithLabel

But I am currently having issues with adaptViewNodeSizeWithLabel.

... Simon
Re: Node label margin [message #1822978 is a reply to message #1822977] Tue, 17 March 2020 14:44 Go to previous message
Simon Castle is currently offline Simon CastleFriend
I have just been testing the fitToText and it appears to be a step in the right direction for what we need but you have to hit the "Auto Size" button, I dont know if this can be automated at the moment. The fitToText doesent subsequently get destroyed like the adaptViewNodeSizeWithLabel

... Simon
Previous Topic:adaptViewNodeSizeWithLabel result over written
Next Topic:How can I use selection wizard to select from a list of String?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:32:41 GMT 2024