Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » String to insert was empty(4diac warnings)
String to insert was empty [message #1822251] Mon, 02 March 2020 14:55 Go to next message
Mario Krizic is currently offline Mario KrizicFriend
Hello,

I have an application that runs without problems, yet I get a strange warning that a String to insert was empty. I don't know what block causes this message, but thankfully it does not cause any faulty behaviour. I made sure all blocks get their String data in time, but this still pops up sometimes.

Is it possible to add a more descriptive warning message in the future? I want to know which block causes it, so I can fix it.
Re: String to insert was empty [message #1822264 is a reply to message #1822251] Mon, 02 March 2020 19:27 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi Mario,

I'm sorry that 4diac FORTE bothers you with this problem. I recently had the same issue therefore I know that it is completely harmless. It originates somewhere in the monitoring or deployment code. Unfortunately at the point where we are noticing it we are not able to provide more information. Therefore for you it is currently save to ignore it.

Alois
Previous Topic:How does 4diac convert ST into c code?
Next Topic:Understanding FORTE code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:50:37 GMT 2024