Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Tabular view representation
Tabular view representation [message #1821249] Sat, 08 February 2020 06:16 Go to next message
Mohit Advani is currently offline Mohit AdvaniFriend
Hi,
i am trying to create table representation for my project, i am facing 2 issue to provide a better look:

1. i am unable to change font/ color and remove icon for 1st column that is header column in which it contains my model. it is showing one icon and grey color and font size is fix. {Please refer :Attachment-1}
2. i am unable to insert new line for label expression in my column (Input Value) . {Please refer :Attachment-2}, i want every input which i have currently separated with column should be placed in different row {line}, but if i am trying to separate with new line, only first line is visible. {Please refer :Attachment-3}
3. How can i change font of column title. {Please refer :Attachment-4}

Thanks and Regards
Mohit Advani
  • Attachment: Table1.png
    (Size: 102.89KB, Downloaded 51 times)
  • Attachment: Table2.png
    (Size: 104.91KB, Downloaded 40 times)
  • Attachment: Table-3.png
    (Size: 104.37KB, Downloaded 43 times)
  • Attachment: Table-4.png
    (Size: 25.03KB, Downloaded 39 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 10 February 2020 05:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tabular view representation [message #1821280 is a reply to message #1821249] Mon, 10 February 2020 10:52 Go to previous message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

1- Indeed, this is a limitation of the headers, it only displays what the content provider gather from your metamodel .edit plugin: the icon and the label. I don't think that we have an extension point or API allowing you to change it easily programmatically, this would require some work on the table editor directly.
2- I am not sure that I understood what you meant. A line mapping, will display each semantic element that was collected from the semantic candidate expression so inserting a new line will require to add a new element. Don't you need more columns here to display each "input value" in its appropriate column. Based on the properties view in the column, you can display columns for "alias", "headers", "url", "cookies"...
3- Unfortunately, we have the same limitation for column headers as for line headers, you can't change it from the specification model (odesign) and we have no extension point for it. It would require an evolution (or a fork) of the editor.

Best regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Multiple domain modeling using Sirius
Next Topic:Bug report - Note gets detached when reconnecting edges
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:41:16 GMT 2024