Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to change Label position
How to change Label position [message #1821138] Thu, 06 February 2020 09:11 Go to next message
Mohit Advani is currently offline Mohit AdvaniFriend
Hi,
I want to change node's lable position so that it should always visible on TOP,
in .odesign there is only 2 option for label position : border and node. {Adding attachment}. i have used workspace image as style.
Please let me know how to change default position for node.

Re: How to change Label position [message #1821204 is a reply to message #1821138] Fri, 07 February 2020 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

This is not supported; if the label is configured to be outside of the node, its position is not fixed and it can be moved by the end user.

Beside creating your own custom edit part, the closest workaround I can think of would be to create a border node with a simple style (and its own label inside of it) and configure the border node to only be allowed on the top side of its parent (https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/diagrams/Diagrams.html#authorizedsides). It would still be movable by the user, but only on the top side of the parent element.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to change Label position [message #1821225 is a reply to message #1821204] Fri, 07 February 2020 12:37 Go to previous message
Mohit Advani is currently offline Mohit AdvaniFriend
Hi,
Thanks for quick reply, can i change at least default position, if user later want to change its position that is fine and even we require that movable option but by default can i set its position.

Thanks and Regards
Mohit Advani
Previous Topic:Creating a node for a specific container
Next Topic:Multiple domain modeling using Sirius
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:57:09 GMT 2024