Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Export problem when exporting file to file system(Export problem when exporting file to file system)
Export problem when exporting file to file system [message #1820877] Thu, 30 January 2020 23:05 Go to next message
Alice Ramsay is currently offline Alice RamsayFriend
I have not used Eclipse for a while and when I updated from Oxygen to 2019-09, I found that I have problems when I'm trying to export an HTML file from my workspace to another file system. The error message is very unhelpful. It just says "Problems were encountered during export" and the details just describe what I was trying to copy, but nothing else. Nothing appears in the Error log. I have checked the box that tells it to overwrite a file in the destination and I have discovered that if I delete the destination file, then the export works, but this is not very helpful. What is going wrong and how can I fix it?

Alice in Illinois
Re: Export problem when exporting file to file system [message #1840145 is a reply to message #1820877] Wed, 07 April 2021 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Mairich is currently offline Christian MairichFriend
Hi Alice, I'm observing the same problem with Eclipse 2021-03, Version: 2021-03 (4.19.0), Build id: 20210312-0638.
Did you possibly find a solution for your environment?

Christian in Düsseldorf
Re: Export problem when exporting file to file system [message #1840163 is a reply to message #1840145] Thu, 08 April 2021 01:40 Go to previous message
Alice Ramsay is currently offline Alice RamsayFriend
No, I never did figure out how to fix the problem. I gave up managing my website files with Eclipse. I still use it to do my Java programming.

Let me know if you find a fix. Be well.

Alice in Illinois
Previous Topic:Is there a way to overwrite the Runtime Enviroment behavior in Eclipse Server Overview?
Next Topic:Can I Create A Browser Based Form From A JSON Schema Like I Can From A WSDL?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:25:42 GMT 2024