Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Advanced Scripting Environment (EASE) » @WrapToScript inspect environment
@WrapToScript inspect environment [message #1820830] Wed, 29 January 2020 21:37 Go to next message
Gabriel-Andrew Pollo-Guilbert is currently offline Gabriel-Andrew Pollo-GuilbertFriend
Hi,

I have a use case where Java objects are created in my EASE script using functions annotated with @WrapToScript. These objects need to be cleaned-up when the script is done. Is there any way to inspect the "current script environment" when a function is annotated using @WrapToScript? Or maybe is it possible to subscribe to an event telling me that the script is done executing?

Thank you
Re: @WrapToScript inspect environment [message #1821037 is a reply to message #1820830] Tue, 04 February 2020 17:05 Go to previous message
Christian Pontesegger is currently offline Christian PonteseggerFriend
We had that question on the mailing list. Just for completeness, here is the response:

let your module inherit from org.eclipse.ease.modules.AbstractScriptModule. The initialize method will automatically by called when the module gets loaded in your engine. Then you have access to the script engine using getScriptEngine(). Add engine listeners to get informed of script executions and terminations.
Previous Topic:Sending Arguments to Python Script
Next Topic:Access classes from other eclipse plugins
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:01:06 GMT 2024