Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » list of possible values as parameter
list of possible values as parameter [message #1820822] Wed, 29 January 2020 16:34 Go to next message
thibaud naegele is currently offline thibaud naegeleFriend
Hello,

I'm very new to sirius and I was wondering if it was possible to restrict the possible values of an object's parameter by displaying a list of the possible values to the user. So the parameter will have the value the user clicked on in the list.

Thanks in advance,
Thibo
Re: list of possible values as parameter [message #1820994 is a reply to message #1820822] Tue, 04 February 2020 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

I would need more context about what you are trying to and and which part of Sirius you are using. Out of the blue, I have no idea what "restrict the possible values of an object's parameter" means. Is it on a diagram? In the properties view? What's an "object parameter" in your context?

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: list of possible values as parameter [message #1822536 is a reply to message #1820822] Mon, 09 March 2020 14:53 Go to previous message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
You can use ECORE:
1. define Enumeration (as standalone classifier). You can add this to the metamodel.
2. Add literals to reflect possible values
3. Add the attribute to the desired class with its EType being the aformentioned Enumeration.
Previous Topic:[ANN] Sirius 6.1.4
Next Topic:Elements not showing in the representation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:43:54 GMT 2024