Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mosquitto » mqtt broker lengh error(lengh ower 100 bytes)
mqtt broker lengh error [message #1820689] Mon, 27 January 2020 00:37 Go to next message
LEv H is currently offline LEv HFriend
Good day community. Somebody can help me. I connect with sim800 module to Mosquitto, and then i send payload in topic over 100 bytes. Server send me error: Socket error. How to solve this problem. I tried change mosquitto.conf, but nothing happened. Then topic less 100 byte, everything work fine.
Re: mqtt broker lengh error [message #1821082 is a reply to message #1820689] Wed, 05 February 2020 10:36 Go to previous message
Roger Light is currently offline Roger LightFriend
I would suggest trying to find out whether the problem is with your sim800 or with Mosquitto. You could try running mosquitto_pub with the same parameters as you do with your module and see if that succeeds. If it fails, you know the problem is with mosquitto. If it succeeds, then the problem is the sim800. Some libraries do have quite small default packet limits, so it is possible that is what you are being limited by here.
Previous Topic:mosquitto_connect returns success with failing TLS connection
Next Topic:How get client IP?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:15:43 GMT 2024