Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Error in running Acceleo project
Error in running Acceleo project [message #1819490] Thu, 16 January 2020 08:44 Go to next message
maryam mehrabi is currently offline maryam mehrabiFriend
hello all,

I am new in acceleo,
when I created my first simple acceleo project based on my own simple metamodel, I have gotten the errors below. I will appreciate if anyone could help!
this is my code:

index.php/fa/37175/0/

when I chose java application as Runner in run configuration, I got this error:
Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.example.org/kbei_metamodel' not found. (file:/C:/Users/MARIA/eclipse-workspace/org.eclipse.acceleo.module.test/My.kbei_metamodel, 2, 136)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDemandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:319)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:278)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResource(ResourceSetImpl.java:406)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.common.utils.ModelUtils.load(ModelUtils.java:391)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.common.utils.ModelUtils.load(ModelUtils.java:356)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.initialize(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:488)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.module.test.main.Generate.<init>(Generate.java:90)
	at org.eclipse.acceleo.module.test.main.Generate.main(Generate.java:144)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.example.org/kbei_metamodel' not found. (file:/C:/Users/MARIA/eclipse-workspace/org.eclipse.acceleo.module.test/My.kbei_metamodel, 2, 136)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getPackageForURI(XMLHandler.java:2643)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getFactoryForPrefix(XMLHandler.java:2476)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectByType(XMLHandler.java:1353)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createTopObject(XMLHandler.java:1522)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XMLHandler.java:1044)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMIHandler.java:78)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:1026)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHandler.java:720)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHandler.java:190)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:509)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:745)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1359)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDriver.scanRootElementHook(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1289)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:3132)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:852)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:602)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:505)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:842)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:771)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:643)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:327)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl.java:175)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLResourceImpl.java:261)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1563)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(ResourceImpl.java:1342)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoad(ResourceSetImpl.java:259)
	at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
	... 6 more

and when I chose Acceleo plug-in Application as Runner, I didn't get error in console, but there is not generated any code and I see these errors in error log.

index.php/fa/37174/0/

best regards,
maryam

[Updated on: Thu, 16 January 2020 08:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error in running Acceleo project [message #1819492 is a reply to message #1819490] Thu, 16 January 2020 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

This looks like the standard newbie problem.

You have not read the comments in the generate Java main program.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Error in running Acceleo project [message #1819495 is a reply to message #1819492] Thu, 16 January 2020 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your fast answer,

but I am sorry, may I ask you to explain more? I see the generate.java but I don't know what should I find in it :-)
Re: Error in running Acceleo project [message #1819497 is a reply to message #1819495] Thu, 16 January 2020 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Sorry I don't use Acceleo any more so I don;'t have an example to hand.

However my recollection is that very near the end are some very clear instructions on how to register your metamodel(s).

It is of course a pity that Acceleo does not exploit the solution that it had when editing your transformation to accurately populate the code for execution time.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Error in running Acceleo project [message #1819507 is a reply to message #1819497] Thu, 16 January 2020 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one else could help?
Re: Error in running Acceleo project [message #1821146 is a reply to message #1819507] Thu, 06 February 2020 10:24 Go to previous message
Elie Richa is currently offline Elie RichaFriend
Hello Maryam,

As Ed suggested, I believe you should look at the Java class generated automatically next to your main Acceleo module.

In that class there's a method called registerPackages() where you need to register your metamodel. There are instructions there on how to do that.

Good luck!

Elie Richa, Ph.D
Software Engineer, AdaCore
https://www.adacore.com
Previous Topic:Access to target folder from within Acceleo generation
Next Topic:Acceleo source generator always replaces target file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:02:07 GMT 2024