Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Last Group headers not appearing for performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer
Last Group headers not appearing for performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer [message #1819422] Wed, 15 January 2020 06:13 Go to next message
Sreeram R is currently offline Sreeram RFriend
Currently, I am using NatTable 1.5 and using ColumnGroupHeaderLayer and ColumnGroupGroupHeaderLayer for displaying 3 levels of column headers. I want to switch to NatTable 1.6 and use performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer. I replaced ColumnGroupHeaderLayer and ColumnGroupGroupHeaderLayer implementation with performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer.

It worked, but last two column headers are not visible. See pic1 for reference. In pic1, I have marked with red where two group headers should appear - Called and Size. Also, if you see first column - Function - is freezed.

index.php/fa/37166/0/

I have a BodyLayerStack which has following lines where I am freezing first column
SelectionLayer selectionLayer = new SelectionLayer(columnHideShowLayer);
ViewportLayer viewportLayer = new ViewportLayer(selectionLayer);
FreezeLayer freezeLayer = new FreezeLayer(selectionLayer);
CompositeFreezeLayer compositeFreezeLayer = new CompositeFreezeLayer(freezeLayer,
				viewportLayer,
				selectionLayer);
setUnderlyingLayer(compositeFreezeLayer);

The above works fine with earlier NatTable 1.5 implementation, but it doesn't with 1.6. One observation is, if I replace the underlying layer with viewportLayer instead of compositeFreezeLayer, it lays out all the group headers properly. See pic2 for reference, but I am loosing out the freezing functionality in first column (Function).

index.php/fa/37167/0/

What could be the mistake here? Please help.

Thanks,
Sreeram R
  • Attachment: pic1.PNG
    (Size: 18.33KB, Downloaded 193 times)
  • Attachment: pic2.PNG
    (Size: 11.37KB, Downloaded 180 times)
Re: Last Group headers not appearing for performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer [message #1819423 is a reply to message #1819422] Wed, 15 January 2020 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Seems there is a bug in combination with the freeze functionality. I need to check.
Re: Last Group headers not appearing for performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer [message #1819487 is a reply to message #1819423] Thu, 16 January 2020 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is actually a bug in determining positions in combination with freeze on scrolling. I have created a ticket and fixed it.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=559192
Re: Last Group headers not appearing for performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer [message #1819506 is a reply to message #1819487] Thu, 16 January 2020 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sreeram R is currently offline Sreeram RFriend
Thanks...I tried with the latest build. Its working.

Could you please update when is Nattable 2.0 release is planned??

Regards,
Sreeram R
Re: Last Group headers not appearing for performance ColumnGroupHeaderLayer [message #1819511 is a reply to message #1819506] Thu, 16 January 2020 13:39 Go to previous message
There is no plan yet.
Previous Topic:Row height and icon scaling in Nattable with eclipse 19-09
Next Topic:Repository link for latest release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:15:52 GMT 2024