Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Remote Development Server - Local Configuration(IDE Configuration)
Remote Development Server - Local Configuration [message #1818624] Fri, 20 December 2019 17:54
Julian Bourne is currently offline Julian BourneFriend
Hi,
I am running Eclipse PDT on a Windows 10 Client and accessing a Remote Linux Development Server.
I have configured the system to use my local php7.2 instance and all seems to be OK. The only issue appears to be that I have installed via phar on the Remote Server \Mosquitto\Client. I now get Client cannot be resolved to host for the following line $client = new Mosquitto\Client("UniqueName");
This is perfectly logical as I do not have the Mosquitto\Client phar installation on my local instance.
1. I cannot find if it is possible to install via phar Mosquitto\Client locally on Windows 10?
or
2. Make Eclipse recognise the php 7.2 instance on the Linux Development Server. It says it is not an executable. (Obviously)

Can anyone please advise me how to overcome this so I can continue to develop the php project using Mosquitto.

Thanks and kind regards,
jB :)
Previous Topic:Content assist for functions not working
Next Topic:Javascript code assist shows MISSING
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:41:02 GMT 2024