Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » M2Doc » Scenario diagrams(asImageByRepresentationDescriptionName )
Scenario diagrams [message #1818323] Thu, 12 December 2019 14:00 Go to next message
Romain Dupont is currently offline Romain DupontFriend
Hello,

In a previous question I had a reply to resolve an issue with the scenario diagram in M2DOC to be able to generate it (OES diagrams are 'Operational Interaction Scenario') --> thank you for that !

Now I have the same question for system and logical analysis. What are the related diagram type for (and then the attribute to put on asImageByRepresentationDescriptionName) :
-Exchange scenario (system)
-Exchange scenario (logical)

Thank you in advance.

Romain D.
Re: Scenario diagrams [message #1818521 is a reply to message #1818323] Wed, 18 December 2019 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Morane is currently offline Julien MoraneFriend
Hello,

I use the commands '{m:for im | self.containedSystemAnalysis.containedCapabilityPkg.eAllContents().representationByDescriptionName('Component Exchanges Scenario')}

and
{self.containedPhysicalArchitectures.containedCapabilityRealizationPkg.eAllContents().representationByDescriptionName('Component Exchanges Scenario')}

respectively for displaying System / Physical exchanges scenarii

Hope that it will help !
Re: Scenario diagrams [message #1818596 is a reply to message #1818323] Fri, 20 December 2019 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yvan Lussaud is currently offline Yvan LussaudFriend
I should probably add a service to list representations from a Sirius Session (see this issue).

In the mean time you can click on the background of the diagram and in the interpreter type then select Sirius interpreter:

aql:self.description.name

This will give you the description name to use.
Re: Scenario diagrams [message #1818610 is a reply to message #1818596] Fri, 20 December 2019 14:25 Go to previous message
Romain Dupont is currently offline Romain DupontFriend
Thank you.
I found it. It is "Component Exchanges Scenario" for System and Logical level
Previous Topic:Access to Related Diagrams
Next Topic:M2Doc extensions for Capella 1.4.0 is out
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:48:57 GMT 2024