Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to replace SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider class ?
How to replace SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider class ? [message #1817382] Thu, 21 November 2019 12:59 Go to next message
Lakshminarayana Nekkanti is currently offline Lakshminarayana NekkantiFriend
My requirement is to replace the org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.decoration.SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider) with other class extend it.

I need to change the image provided for DecorationDescriptor.
org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.decoration.SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider.getSubDiagramImage()

How can I replace it?

calling below code is adding multiple icons.
SiriusDecorationProviderRegistry.INSTANCE.addSiriusDecorationDescriptorProvider(new MySubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider()); 

Re: How to replace SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider class ? [message #1817584 is a reply to message #1817382] Tue, 26 November 2019 09:27 Go to previous message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

You have to remove the SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider that you do not want and replace it by yours.

To remove SubDiagramDecorationDescriptorProvider you can call org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.api.decoration.SiriusDecorationProviderRegistry.getDecorationDescriptorProviders() to find it and then SiriusDecorationProviderRegistry.removeSiriusDecorationDescriptorProvider(SiriusDecorationDescriptorProvider)

Best reagrds
Laurent

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Validation markers on diagram
Next Topic:Position of elements on a DDiagram (Layout Provider)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:58:40 GMT 2024