Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » WindowBuilder Pro: Delete window configuration
WindowBuilder Pro: Delete window configuration [message #1817204] Mon, 18 November 2019 14:11 Go to next message
Robert Katzinsky is currently offline Robert KatzinskyFriend
Hello,

I've recently stumbled across an error which causes eclipse to crash when the windows theme is set to GTK+. I'm not interesting in fixing GTK+ (which I do not need for this project), but rather eclipse crashing every time the window editor is opened. Instead of being saved within the document (i.e. the window's .java file) the information about what theme is selected for the preview is stored somewhere else, and instantly saved once a new selection has been made.

In my attempt to solve this, I tried to find the configuration file that remembers which GUI class uses which theme in the preview and either change or delete the corresponding line, though I was unable to do so. Can anyone help and tell me where this configuration file is, or how to change the preview theme from outside of eclipse?
Re: WindowBuilder Pro: Delete window configuration [message #1818316 is a reply to message #1817204] Thu, 12 December 2019 11:47 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Looks like this bug:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=552200

Please chime in there with stack traces, etc..
Previous Topic:WindowBuilder encountered unexpected internal error
Next Topic:Window Builder Crashes, but code still runs fine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:51:00 GMT 2024