Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Getting the source and target for displayed edges
Getting the source and target for displayed edges [message #1816772] Wed, 06 November 2019 15:01 Go to next message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
Hi,

I want to be able to create have an additional diagram layer that applies a conditional style for existing edges.
I know that I can use imported mapping (for the original representation of the edges in the Default layer), and that I can add a conditional style. However, I cannot seem to find how to access the source and target of each edge representation (similar to source edge and target edge used when creating an edge).
I'm using element based edges and only found how to apply aql queries to the element being represented and not the edge itself. This is to make clear that I want to query the edge representation and not the element represented by the edge.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Avi

Re: Getting the source and target for displayed edges [message #1816923 is a reply to message #1816772] Tue, 12 November 2019 08:44 Go to previous message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

The edge itself is identified as the view variable. sourceView and targetView are the Node the edge is linked with.

Best regards
Laurent

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:No viewpoint available after exporting and importing update site
Next Topic:Label alignment 'center' not working for svg workspace image style
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:07:37 GMT 2024