Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » on the Navigation context menu
on the Navigation context menu [message #1816604] Fri, 01 November 2019 10:01 Go to next message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
Hi together,

yesterday, doing a short live demo on Papyrus I stumbled over a characteristics of the Navigation feature.

As I figured out just a few minutes ago, the navigation feature only shows elements connected via UML::Relationship relationships. It does not show elements being owned, or being an attribute, or being connected via association ends.

In that special case an UML::classifier element is connected to use cases via UML::ownedUseCase. This connection is not shown by the navigation feature.

I would really like to have an additional submenu within the Navigation menu to show the elements being owned, or being an attribute, or being connected via association ends. Even though that could be many.

How do you think about this?

/Carsten
Re: on the Navigation context menu [message #1816647 is a reply to message #1816604] Mon, 04 November 2019 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benedikt Bauer is currently offline Benedikt BauerFriend
I absolutely agree with Carsten!
Re: on the Navigation context menu [message #1816648 is a reply to message #1816647] Mon, 04 November 2019 08:00 Go to previous message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
After thinking on that topic, I would prefer an equivalent to the semantic view featured by Capella.
Previous Topic:DSML validation functionality
Next Topic:Need help in MARTE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:55:46 GMT 2024