Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » HMI with 4diac FORTE on raspberryPI using scadaBR
HMI with 4diac FORTE on raspberryPI using scadaBR [message #1816420] Tue, 29 October 2019 09:24 Go to next message
Niklas Huhs is currently offline Niklas HuhsFriend
Hello all,
I am currently doing a project using the 4diac IDE on my computer and running FORTE on a raspberryPI 3B+.
Right now I am trying to do a visualisation of my project via scadaBR.
I built FORTE with opc_ua support and tried to follow the documentation on the website.
scadaBR seems to connect to the raspberryPI but I guess I am missing a step because the option server: only shows "Internal error".
Does anyone have any experience with using 4diac in connection with scadaBR or any other possibility for visualisation?
thanks in advance
Re: HMI with 4diac FORTE on raspberryPI using scadaBR [message #1816445 is a reply to message #1816420] Tue, 29 October 2019 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
I tried installing scadaBR but I'm not sure how it works. It seems that the apache server cannot start
Re: HMI with 4diac FORTE on raspberryPI using scadaBR [message #1816472 is a reply to message #1816445] Tue, 29 October 2019 19:13 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi we experimented a bit with node OPC UA and sofar we are happy with out.
Previous Topic:Board optimization
Next Topic:Experiments with Raspberry Pi 3B+ #1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:37:59 GMT 2024