Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to hide the element between << >> on diagrams?(I would like to add components and connectors to a diagram but I don't want to display the element type that shows between << >> by default.)
How to hide the element between << >> on diagrams? [message #1816144] Tue, 22 October 2019 11:38 Go to next message
Sandor Laza is currently offline Sandor LazaFriend
I would like to add components and connectors to a diagram but I don't want to display the element type that shows between << >> by default.

This must be trivial, but I couldn't figure it out. Could you please help!
Re: How to hide the element between << >> on diagrams? [message #1816192 is a reply to message #1816144] Wed, 23 October 2019 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hello,

If you want to remove the << >> label in shapes a solution is to use a CSS stylesheet on you project, model or diagram, if you don't know how to use CSS in Papyrus I could suggest you to look at the documentation on that topic [1].

In this stylesheet you should use the "displayTags" property. As an example, to remove tag label for every elements:
* {
displayTags: false;
}

HTH,
Best regards,
Pauline

1: https://help.eclipse.org/2019-09/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.doc%2Ftarget%2Fgenerated-eclipse-help%2Fcss.html
Re: How to hide the element between << >> on diagrams? [message #1816194 is a reply to message #1816192] Wed, 23 October 2019 12:21 Go to previous message
Sandor Laza is currently offline Sandor LazaFriend
Thank you, Pauline, it works! This almost drove me crazy during the last few days!
Previous Topic:C++ reversing not working
Next Topic:Some questions on Papyrus Software Designer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:22:18 GMT 2024