Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Is it possible to change double click or hover behaviour?
Is it possible to change double click or hover behaviour? [message #1816071] Fri, 18 October 2019 16:02 Go to next message
Oliver Gardiner is currently offline Oliver GardinerFriend
We have an internal plugin which we wrap into an RCP to extend Papyrus for our specific needs (data modelling). One of the things the team would really like is to be able to quickly access owned comments (which we use for documentation). Showing the comments from a context menu is ok but, ideally, it would be great if we could show the comments in response to a double click (i.e. instead of bringing up the Hyperlink dialog) or, even better, on mouse hover (e.g. over a Class or Property).

Does anyone know of an easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Re: Is it possible to change double click or hover behaviour? [message #1816810 is a reply to message #1816071] Thu, 07 November 2019 13:05 Go to previous message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hi Oliver,
I have no concret example for you, but the Papyrus documentation give some key to get this behavior https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Neon_Work_Description/Improvements/Navigation#Hyperlink_API

(This documentation is also available in the Eclipse Help Contents > papyrus Guide > Developer Guide > Navigation Service.)

I think this documentation allows to contribute to the Manage Hyperlinks Dialog. this dialog is accessible from a selelected element in a diagram via the Context Menu or with CTRL+L.

Regards,
Vincent
Previous Topic:[sequence diagram] Overlapping BehaviourExecutionSpecification on same lifeline
Next Topic:Simple SVG export
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:28:36 GMT 2024