Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Imports and types can't be resolved when a Composer project is created
Imports and types can't be resolved when a Composer project is created [message #1815399] Wed, 02 October 2019 09:10 Go to next message
Riccardo Nimser is currently offline Riccardo NimserFriend
Hi all,

I can't get the Composer projects working. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. I have created a Composer project with dependencies, which are downloaded and installed as expected. The src-folders are correctly added to the build path by the Composer Plug-in but Eclipse can't resolve any type or import I use from the dependencies. Therfore the autocpomletion does not work eighter.

Regards
Riccardo
  • Attachment: build-path.jpg
    (Size: 173.94KB, Downloaded 236 times)
  • Attachment: editor.jpg
    (Size: 64.59KB, Downloaded 161 times)
Re: Imports and types can't be resolved when a Composer project is created [message #1815406 is a reply to message #1815399] Wed, 02 October 2019 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
Have You auto build enabled (default value in theory).

Try run in menu Project -> Clean and wait moment.

Re: Imports and types can't be resolved when a Composer project is created [message #1815509 is a reply to message #1815406] Thu, 03 October 2019 17:28 Go to previous message
Riccardo Nimser is currently offline Riccardo NimserFriend
"Project -> Clean" did not work, but "Composer -> Update Build Path" did the trick.
Previous Topic:Eclipse PDT Windows An internal error occurred during: Modifying Include Path
Next Topic:Where Is Should I Put My php_mysqli.dll File?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:29:17 GMT 2024