Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Code for Model created in Sirius editor
Code for Model created in Sirius editor [message #1815125] Wed, 25 September 2019 17:06 Go to next message
yawar rasheed is currently offline yawar rasheedFriend
Hi ..
Iam new to Sirius and eclipse and need an urgent guidance.
i have created a DSL and then in new run time configuration..i am able to create system model using the concepts of meta model. Thereafter i graphically represented the system model using Sirius editor and also developed a palette from where i can drag drop the model elements. The problem which iam facing now is :
From where can i find the java code for my system model (which is there in graphical form in Sirius editor). Is it automatically generated or we have to generate it our self.
Thanking in anticipation. REGARDS.
Re: Code for Model created in Sirius editor [message #1815134 is a reply to message #1815125] Wed, 25 September 2019 19:58 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

If you want code to be generated automatically you must use a model with a known semantics such as Ecore. Otherwise you are asking the equivalent of where to obtain a MyProprietaryLanguage to French dictionary.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Model to text transformation
Next Topic:Error while creating Acceleo project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:13:02 GMT 2024