Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » Cannot resign committer paperwork(Cannot resign committer paperwork)
Cannot resign committer paperwork [message #1814938] Mon, 23 September 2019 08:37 Go to next message
Xuye Cai is currently offline Xuye CaiFriend
Hello, I wonder how I am able to resign my committer paperwork?

I signed my committer paperwork for the project "ecd.theia" through "HelloSign" more than a week ago. The document was declined because I wrongly put my eclipse username in "Committer". I received an email stating the situation and asking me to edit and resign the document. But I checked the "HelloSign" and only to find out that the document is already closed and cannot be edited. So I return to the Eclipse website and tried to re-submit my personal information. hoping that I can receive a new document to sign. However, I failed to do so, and an error appeared on the website saying that " There was an error creating the Hellosign Document. Please contact webmaster@eclipse.org for further instructions."

I've sent several emails to "webmaster@eclipse.org", but no response is received. I really don't know what to do, so I came here, looking for a solution.

Could anyone give me a hand? I'd really appreciate that!
Re: Cannot resign committer paperwork [message #1814957 is a reply to message #1814938] Mon, 23 September 2019 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

Hello,

I'll look into this.

Denis

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Re: Cannot resign committer paperwork [message #1814964 is a reply to message #1814957] Mon, 23 September 2019 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christopher Guindon is currently offline Christopher GuindonFriend
Dear Xuye Cai,

If you login and visit your profile on accounts.eclipse.org, you should be able to see a notification regarding the status of your committer paperwork.

Re: Cannot resign committer paperwork [message #1814978 is a reply to message #1814964] Mon, 23 September 2019 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
@Christopher GuindonFriend Hi, thanks for your reply. I am able to see my status on committer paperwork. It shows that I should "Edit Committer Paperwork Committer Paperwork for xcaick5 on project ecd.theia", but I don't know how I could do it. The document in "HelloSign" is already closed, and I failed to requiring a new document.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 September 2019 15:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Cannot resign committer paperwork [message #1814979 is a reply to message #1814957] Mon, 23 September 2019 15:48 Go to previous message
Denis Roy wrote on Mon, 23 September 2019 12:56
Hello,

I'll look into this.

Denis

@Denis RoyFriend Thank you very much!
Previous Topic:Eclipse Running Slow/Crashiong Major Issue
Next Topic:Commiter PMC approval for MicroProfile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:22:50 GMT 2024