Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Memory Analyzer » Pie chart does not display in overview tab of Memory Analyzer(Pie chart does not display in overview tab of Memory Analyzer)
Pie chart does not display in overview tab of Memory Analyzer [message #1811160] Wed, 28 August 2019 02:13 Go to next message
6pac Shakur is currently offline 6pac ShakurFriend
Is there someone who can assist with getting the data visualization (i.e. pie charts) to display in the overview tab of Eclipse Memory Analyzer?

I installed the latest version in Red Hat Enterprise Linux v 6 and I set webkit as the default browser in the MemoryAnalyzer.ini file.

I'm able to view the generated reports such as Leak suspects as a separate tab. However, I'm not able to view the pie charts in the overview tab. Any help provided would be appreciated.
Re: Pie chart does not display in overview tab of Memory Analyzer [message #1814277 is a reply to message #1811160] Sun, 08 September 2019 06:56 Go to previous message
Andrew Johnson is currently offline Andrew JohnsonFriend
i don't know what has happened - I just have Windows to test with.
The interactive charts are handled by the org.eclipse.mat.chart.ui plugin

As you see charts in the reports, BIRT can generate PNG images, and viewing HTML inside MAT is working.

Does the error log: Window > Error Log show any messages?
Previous Topic:cannot load hprof file with heap dump error
Next Topic:Is there a command line argument or an API to access the dominator tree in Eclipse MAT analyzer tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:16:53 GMT 2024