Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » the value of radio and select widgets did'nt save after user choosing
the value of radio and select widgets did'nt save after user choosing [message #1811080] Mon, 26 August 2019 15:09 Go to next message
maryam mehrabi is currently offline maryam mehrabiFriend
Hello all

I have a meta model now I wanna to make a graphical editor for it using sirius. but I could'nt create property view completely. so I create a simple example,that has
the same problem. I upload images of my simple example . I will appreciate if any one could help me.
I could bring the widgets on property view but when I select a status in select or radio widget, my selection did'nt save and if I click on background and click on related element again, the radio and selection widget have not the value I choose before.

what is the problem?

[Updated on: Tue, 27 August 2019 05:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: the value of radio and select widgets did'nt save after user choosing [message #1811134 is a reply to message #1811080] Tue, 27 August 2019 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Maryam,

The problem come from the setting of the wizards of the properties view.
For the Radio wizard setting.
You need to put value
- aql:yourMetamodel::Color_type.getEEnumLiteral(self.color.toString()) for the Value Expression field
- aql:yourMetamodel::Color_type.eLiterals for the Candidate Expression field
- aql:candidate.name for the Candidate Display Expression field

For the set operation you need to use
- color for the Feature Name field
- aql:newValue.instance for the Value Expression fiedl

For the Select Wizard settings you need to use
- aql:yourMetamodel::shape_type.getEEnumLiteral(self.shape.toString()) for the Value Expression field
- aql:yourMetamodel::shape_type.eLiterals for the Candidate Expression field
- aql:candidate.name for the Candidate Display Expression field

For the set operation you need to use
- shape for the Feature Name field
- aql:newValue.instance for the Value Expression fiedl

Regards
Re: the value of radio and select widgets did'nt save after user choosing [message #1811197 is a reply to message #1811134] Wed, 28 August 2019 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At first, thanks for your quick answering.

It works partially now. It just can be in default (first) state in both select and radio and the user could'nt change the color to blue or yellow or could not change the shape to rectangle and it returns to red and circle immediately after user click on other choices.

index.php/fa/36182/0/

If I change the semantic part manually those settings effects to property view part but the changes from the user did not effect on semantic part. I upload the project files. I'll be so grateful if you help me again.

I have one more question about aql queries: I thought just the auto complete choices is correct when we want to write queries but for example in my first question the "getEEnumLiteral(self.color.toString()) " function was not in auto complete choices. how could learn these kinds of queries? It is hard for new sirius users :-(

• Attachment: u1.jpg
    (Size: 35.43KB, Downloaded 294 times)
  • Attachment: Project_files.rar
    (Size: 145.29KB, Downloaded 47 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 28 August 2019 14:30]

Re: the value of radio and select widgets did'nt save after user choosing [message #1811237 is a reply to message #1811197] Thu, 29 August 2019 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hello Maryam,

The problem come from the Value Expression of Set operation? You put var:newValue.instance instead of aql:newValue.instance.
If you replace var: by aql: it works!

Regards,
Re: the value of radio and select widgets did'nt save after user choosing [message #1811274 is a reply to message #1811237] Fri, 30 August 2019 03:55 Go to previous message
Hello Julien,

Your help save my time and I'm grateful for it.

Regards,
maryam

[Updated on: Fri, 30 August 2019 03:55]

Previous Topic:[AQL] allInstances operator not available
Next Topic:Created Diagram programmatically - changes lost after closing diagram (redisplayed after restart)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:12:27 GMT 2024