Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » DB State Machine to Papyrus(DB State Machine to Papyrus)
DB State Machine to Papyrus [message #1810344] Thu, 08 August 2019 14:38 Go to next message
Dan Herbison is currently offline Dan HerbisonFriend
could someone point me in the right direction. i 'm looking to go from a state machine, that is represented in a DB, to papyrus. Is that possible and where do i start looking?
Re: DB State Machine to Papyrus [message #1810851 is a reply to message #1810344] Tue, 20 August 2019 15:35 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi,

the first question is whether you only want to create a UML model only or also a representation in form of a diagram. In both cases, you would need to write an import mechanism yourself as there are various ways to represent a state-machine in a data base. In the first case, you could use the standard UML2 API (or Papyrus commands) to create the states and transitions. You could browse such a model with the model explorer, manually create the state-machine diagram and drag and drop states/transitions from the model explorer into your diagram.

HTH

Ansgar
Previous Topic:Property in a custom palette
Next Topic:[C++ Gen] Issue with TimeEvent in statemachines
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:16:44 GMT 2024