Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » RCP for plugin runs via popup-menu
RCP for plugin runs via popup-menu [message #1810292] Tue, 06 August 2019 15:49 Go to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Hi there,

To run my eclipse plugin, the user must right clicks on a file and select my tool option from a popup menu. How can I provide a RCP distribution (zip) ready to be tested for such a plugin?

Best Regards,
Banafsheh

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir
Re: RCP for plugin runs via popup-menu [message #1811017 is a reply to message #1810292] Fri, 23 August 2019 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

I have no idea what you mean. Please explain a lot better.

Cheers,

Wim
Re: RCP for plugin runs via popup-menu [message #1814862 is a reply to message #1811017] Fri, 20 September 2019 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Hi Wim,
I have implemented a plug-in project for eclipse. In the configuration wizard, I have answered "No" to "Would you like to create a rich client application?" question. I have also create an update site for my plugin. My plugin works when the user right clicks on a file and select my plugin option from a popup menu. I was asked to provide a RCP distribution (zip) ready to be tested and not only the update site. Can you help me and tell me what I should do?
Best Regards,
Banafsheh

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir
Re: RCP for plugin runs via popup-menu [message #1816864 is a reply to message #1814862] Fri, 08 November 2019 17:11 Go to previous message
Ludwig Moser is currently offline Ludwig MoserFriend
you need to create a product, which can then be build and exported as zip
Previous Topic:Plugin execution after "Install into host. Repository:" destination
Next Topic:Starting Perspective
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:28:00 GMT 2024