Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Property in a custom palette(How to have a property in my custom palette)
Property in a custom palette [message #1810013] Mon, 29 July 2019 09:06 Go to next message
Jessica Pascarella is currently offline Jessica PascarellaFriend
Hi,
I made a papyrus architecture with a custom palette, that expects classes, associations and properties.
To do this I have generated two .elementstypesconfigurations files where I define the "Apply stereotype Advice Configurations" and the "Specialization Type Configurations" for every element that I should see in my palette. Then I refer to this configurations in my .paletteconfiguration file through the "Element Descriptors".
All this is part of my papyrus architecture.
But let's get to the problem:
for classes and associations I have the expected result, while for properties I can't define the correct "Specialization Type Configuration".
I need an example or every type of help to define Properties Configuration.
In attachment an example of the my files structure.
Many Thanks
Jessica
  • Attachment: example.PNG
    (Size: 400.48KB, Downloaded 65 times)
Re: Property in a custom palette [message #1810749 is a reply to message #1810013] Mon, 19 August 2019 07:55 Go to previous message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

Your process and definition seems to be correct.
There is no difference between defining classes, associations and properties for element types and palette configuration.

You can find in attachement the definition of property for palette configuration of ClassDiagram for example. In you case, you just have to define a sub specialization type configuration for every types of property and define it as "Element Descriptors" in your palette configuration.

Moreover, you can find in attachement the definition of UI element types of properties in Papyrus if you need it.

HTH,
Nicolas
Previous Topic:Impossible to call a method through a port in the entry of the starting state of a state machine
Next Topic:DB State Machine to Papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:47:24 GMT 2024