Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Hawk » allInstancesAt return a numberFormat Excepotion(Method "allInstancesAt" returns an Exception)
allInstancesAt return a numberFormat Excepotion [message #1809999] Sun, 28 July 2019 12:04 Go to next message
Saheed Popoola is currently offline Saheed PopoolaFriend
The Model.allInstancesAt() returns a numberFormat exception which is likely because the parameter is parsed as a string instead on number. I have attached a screenshot of a working timeline query and the time-aware query that throws the exception

index.php/fa/36020/0/

index.php/fa/36021/0/

• Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 26.51KB, Downloaded 207 times)
  • Attachment: Capture1.PNG
    (Size: 20.13KB, Downloaded 210 times)
Re: allInstancesAt return a numberFormat Excepotion [message #1810023 is a reply to message #1809999] Mon, 29 July 2019 11:43 Go to previous message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Hi Saheed,

Thank you for reporting this. I have tweaked some of the unit tests, and they showed that "Model.allInstancesAt(0)" failed because EOL was not promoting the Integer 0 into a Long 0. I have added a work around that should fix that.

On the other hand, your issue is a bit different. You are entering a numerical value which is above the valid range of an integer value, which explains why Epsilon (not Hawk) is complaining about that large number. You should add an "L" suffix to your number so it is correctly parsed as a Long value:

return Model.allInstancesAt(1563477314144L);

Hope it helps,
Antonio
Previous Topic:querying model history
Next Topic:Suggestion for model comparison
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:47:38 GMT 2024