Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Position to click on the button
Position to click on the button [message #1809938] Thu, 25 July 2019 22:09 Go to next message
Romulo Diniz is currently offline Romulo DinizFriend
Hi everyone,
since I was able to run Jubula on the Window, not it comes the doubts on using it.
I was able to map (or I think I was) the menu File and the Exit submenuItem that I show on the attached file. The click on the file works fine, the problem is on the click on exit. I think its mapped ok, because the test tries to reach the button, but as it moves to the middle of the button, another submenu is opened and the Exit button is no longer shown.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Re: Position to click on the button [message #1810012 is a reply to message #1809938] Mon, 29 July 2019 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Milos Matovic is currently offline Milos MatovicFriend
Hi Romulo,

If it is the position of the mouse that is causing the sub-menu to pop up, you can use ub_grc_clickInComponent. This will guide the mouse to position on the button that you specify.
Example parameters:
NUMBER_OF_CLICKS 1
MOUSE_BUTTON 1
X_POSITION 10
X_UNITS percent
Y_POSITION 50
Y_UNITS percent

Map the component to your button and the above should make it click 10% from the left edge.

Best regards, Milos
Re: Position to click on the button [message #1810058 is a reply to message #1809938] Tue, 30 July 2019 07:39 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Mapping of the Menus is not needed if there this is a JmenuBar or similar in RCP/JavaFX.

For Menus there are directly actions for it like 'ub_mbr_selectEntry_byIndexPath' or 'byTextPath'. look for the actions which start with ub_mbr or from the unbound modules which includes the category menu bar.[1]

Jubula intends to use High level actions that means you think of the component and what you can do there. Like selecting the items in the menu and following a path.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
[1] https://help.eclipse.org/2019-06/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/content/html/reference/components/ch03s02s05.html

[Updated on: Tue, 30 July 2019 07:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:wait for component before input, but still cant't find component to input
Next Topic:Can't install Jubula extension wizard - Eclipse 2019-06 (4.12.0)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:08:48 GMT 2024