Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to add color for DDiagramElement in Preferences Page(How to add color for DDiagramElement in Preferences Page)
How to add color for DDiagramElement in Preferences Page [message #1809905] Thu, 25 July 2019 13:27 Go to next message
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hii

Iam having scenario where I need to provide an option to select some color for DDiagram Element of paricular type from Preferences. Is it possible to do if user can select some color from preferences for particular DDiagram element Type that selected color can be applied to the DDiagram elements (of that selected type) from the Project.Next when user create that DDiagramElement of particular type in Diagram then it needs to take the user selected color from Preference.Is it Possible?
Please help me in giving suggestions.

Ex: In my Project Iam having man and Women type.In Preferences I have given Man and user select green color then wherever man in is there in Project it needs to apply that color and If again user creates Man Type in Diagram it need to take green color only.

Please help
Re: How to add color for DDiagramElement in Preferences Page [message #1809911 is a reply to message #1809905] Thu, 25 July 2019 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

I am afraid what you would like to do is not possible.
To achieve part of what you intent to do, you will have to make either conditional styles for your mapping or different mapping with a dedicated style.
Nevertheless, a user won't be able to change the color that would then be the color for the next node to create

Regards
Laurent

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to add color for DDiagramElement in Preferences Page [message #1809958 is a reply to message #1809905] Fri, 26 July 2019 13:20 Go to previous message
Sharmila D is currently offline Sharmila DFriend
Hi Fasani

Thank you so much for the reply.
Previous Topic:How to do some operation on selecting of DDiagramElement
Next Topic:How DDiagram Element can hold color if coloring done Programatically .
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:16:22 GMT 2024