Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Oracle DataBase Tools New Connection Profile Error(Errors when creating a new connection profile, no data to select)
Oracle DataBase Tools New Connection Profile Error [message #1809581] Thu, 18 July 2019 13:52
Derek Benham is currently offline Derek BenhamFriend
Hey there, I'm still getting familiar with Eclipse and it's had it's fair share of mishaps, but now I'm really confused. I'm trying to read from an Oracle Database so I downloaded the "Oracle Database Tools New Connection Profile" from the Eclipse Marketplace. I followed along with the tutorial provided on the Oracle Website (I'm a new user so I can't post links, just google "Getting Started with the Oracle Database Plugin for Eclipse)

The problem I'm facing is when I try to create a new connection profile it prompts me to select a driver and provide login details, but nothing shows up. There's no dropdown box and there's nothing to select (see picture). I've googled my error several times and I can't find a similar error, and honestly I'm completely stumped. There's not really any eclipse experts at my work so I'm turning to the forum, any advice?
I'm running Eclipse IDE for Java Developers, Version 4.11
Thank you for your help
index.php/fa/35964/0/
index.php/fa/35965/0/
Previous Topic:BIRT - Different view between preview and PDF production
Next Topic:Buildship plug-in: Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:23:17 GMT 2024