Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » BIRT - Different view between preview and PDF production(PDF file generated in production by BIRT is unconfigured)
BIRT - Different view between preview and PDF production [message #1809256] Fri, 12 July 2019 13:28 Go to next message
Osvaldo Menezes is currently offline Osvaldo MenezesFriend

Greetings Experts ..

I am new to BIRT .. and I need help to the experts .. The report is displayed in a distorted way when running in production.

My platform is made up of Eclipse and IBM-RBD 9.5.01, running with websphere 8.0 on AIX 7.2.

At the end of the ".rptdesign" drawing, the preview in the preview is perfect on windows (workstation). However, in production execution (websphere x AIX), the fonts, the boxes, are all distorted, Adobe-PDF.

Does anyone know what I can do to report exactly how the preview was run?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Re: BIRT - Different view between preview and PDF production [message #1809318 is a reply to message #1809256] Sat, 13 July 2019 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Best to ask on the BIRT forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.birt

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: BIRT - Different view between preview and PDF production [message #1809579 is a reply to message #1809318] Thu, 18 July 2019 13:04 Go to previous message
Osvaldo Jose Oliveira Menezes is currently offline Osvaldo Jose Oliveira MenezesFriend
Thanks @ EdMerks. I posted this my doubt in the indicated site.
Thank you
Previous Topic:Eclipse startup performance - very bad
Next Topic:Oracle DataBase Tools New Connection Profile Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:25:40 GMT 2024