Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Aggregation Not Displaying(Sum in Table not Displaying)
Aggregation Not Displaying [message #1809209] Thu, 11 July 2019 15:09 Go to next message
Keith Stramler is currently offline Keith StramlerFriend
I created a table in Neon with detail which displays properly. However, whenever the report is viewed, the amounts from the query are shown in the detail correctly. However, when I do an aggregation to sum those amounts, nothing displays. I have tried putting an If statement in to make nulls a zero. Whenever I use the detail column name, it has to have the .getnativevalue() on the end of it. I thought maybe this was the issue, so I renamed the detail column name to avoid this, but it still does not work. This should be a simple, straight forward calculation, however, nothing I have tried gets the aggregation to display.

I have attached my report as an example. I can get a total on the group for Fund Source, however, as you can see in the Project Totals, it shows the detail amounts, but 0 as the aggregated sum.

I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions to try as I am out of ideas on how get this to work properly.
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 34.78KB, Downloaded 88 times)
Re: Aggregation Not Displaying [message #1809323 is a reply to message #1809209] Sat, 13 July 2019 06:13 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I don't know what technology you are using. If it's BIRT, try the BIRT forum.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Help, it wont install
Next Topic:Compiling Eclipse for Raspberry Pi (Pi4, armhf, etc)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:05:37 GMT 2024