Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to give space between palette and elements when arrange all
How to give space between palette and elements when arrange all [message #1809069] Mon, 08 July 2019 09:31 Go to next message
Prajna VGFriend
Hi all,

I am using custom layout class extending AbstractLayoutProvider for increasing the size of the container and able to do that. But when I do arrange all the, elements are arranging like starting from the beginning of the editor with no space between palette and containers. Is it possible to give space between palette and containers when we do arrange all?

index.php/fa/35881/0/
Re: How to give space between palette and elements when arrange all [message #1809143 is a reply to message #1809069] Wed, 10 July 2019 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hi,

We have added an action "Reset Origin" available in the diagram context menu. This action reset the diagram origin with a 20px margin. The action handler is implemented by org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui.tools.internal.handler.ResetOriginHandler. You can try calling the reset origin after your custom layout.

Florian
Re: How to give space between palette and elements when arrange all [message #1809438 is a reply to message #1809143] Tue, 16 July 2019 08:39 Go to previous message
Prajna VGFriend
Hi Florian Barbin,

Thanks for replying.

Yes that feature is really helpful. I tried to call that in my custom layout overridden layoutEditParts(final List selectedObjects, final IAdaptable layoutHint)
But as that method exceutes multiple times my code related to "Reset Origin" also executing multiple times when I open the diagram for the first time.
Previous Topic:[ANN] Sirius 6.2.2
Next Topic:Double-edged nodes/links
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:48:11 GMT 2024