Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Sprotty » Installation and integration with eclipse sirius web
Installation and integration with eclipse sirius web [message #1808996] Fri, 05 July 2019 14:48 Go to next message
Rakesh Nidavani is currently offline Rakesh NidavaniFriend
Hello Team,

I am currently experimenting eclipse sirius web features. I found that Eclipse Sprotty will support cloud features.

Can you please assist me on installing Eclipse Sprotty and initial integration with eclipse sirius ?

I am using eclipse photon and sirius 6.2.0.

Thank you,

Regards,
Rakesh
Re: Installation and integration with eclipse sirius web [message #1809736 is a reply to message #1808996] Mon, 22 July 2019 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miro Spönemann is currently offline Miro SpönemannFriend

> installing Eclipse Sprotty

What do you mean by that?

> initial integration with eclipse sirius

I have no idea on this, you should ask in the Sirius forum.
Re: Installation and integration with eclipse sirius web [message #1816530 is a reply to message #1809736] Wed, 30 October 2019 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anders Dahlberg is currently offline Anders DahlbergFriend
Hi,

I guess I have the same question: where can I find a p2 repository on download.eclipse.org that contains sprotty and it dependencies?

I found elk here:
https://build.eclipse.org/modeling/elk/updates/nightly/

But it seems a bit "dirty" to use an internal build service?

Thanks in advance,
Anders
Re: Installation and integration with eclipse sirius web [message #1817117 is a reply to message #1816530] Fri, 15 November 2019 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marc Dumais is currently offline Marc DumaisFriend
Hi Miro,

I think Anders is looking for a way to obtain Sprotty in the context of using it as part of an Eclipse application. Since Sprotty is a JS library it probably does not make obvious sense to make it available in a P2 update site, correct? Could it be make available from Eclipse servers as an archive perhaps? It could be more user-friendly vs fetching it from npm, for users who have otherwise no need for npm. Or maybe you know of a nicer way this could be done?

Thanks!

Marc
Re: Installation and integration with eclipse sirius web [message #1818121 is a reply to message #1817117] Fri, 06 December 2019 09:37 Go to previous message
Miro Spönemann is currently offline Miro SpönemannFriend

We have a server component written in Java for which we could offer OSGi metadata. We are planning to do this for the next release (no date fixed yet)

See https://github.com/eclipse/sprotty-server/issues/59
Previous Topic:Stacking complex actions - add only for selected nodes
Next Topic:Integrating Sprotty-server into existing Spring application?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:35:46 GMT 2024