Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Setting heuristic match value(Recognizing a difficult component)
Setting heuristic match value [message #1808839] Tue, 02 July 2019 18:22 Go to next message
Mark Folse is currently offline Mark FolseFriend
FOUND IT. Never mind.

I am attempting to evaluate Jubula, including its ability to record tests (part of our internal goal for identifying a tool).

Jubula is the first tool I have worked with.

I have a recorded test case which simply will not run because an unnamed combo box [JComboBox(longnumber)] fails recognition during test run. It is a combo box inside of a table, the table consisting of a combination of combo boxes and test fields. The heuristic match is either 77 or 78 percent for these combo boxes.

When I go back to the object mapper and Show in AUT it highlight the entire row, not just the combo box.

Any suggestions welcome.

UPDATE: I am now getting 4011 errors on Highlight in UAT instead of selecting the table row instead of the discrete component.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 July 2019 17:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Setting heuristic match value [message #1809102 is a reply to message #1808839] Tue, 09 July 2019 06:35 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
ComboBoxes inside of Tables are in General a bigger problem. Most of the times Jubula needs a workaround to use them correctly. Sometimes it is needed that only a click in the specific cell is done and after this Key events are send to get the correct selection.

I am unsure what you mean with the erros, can you provide more Information about it?

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Start Mapping with AUT agent
Next Topic:Formatting values read into a variable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:53:50 GMT 2024