Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » java.io.SreamCorruptedException on a recorded test(observed recorded swing)
java.io.SreamCorruptedException on a recorded test [message #1808785] Mon, 01 July 2019 15:05 Go to next message
Mark Folse is currently offline Mark FolseFriend
I am a non-developer evaulating Jubula for use with our (mostly) Java swing application. I am trialing recorded tests (noting it is deprecated) but when I try to execute this test, I get a java.io.StreamCorruptedException on an invalid type code that is not in fact invalid (not from a business logic prespective). Any guidance on why this is?
Re: java.io.SreamCorruptedException on a recorded test [message #1808805 is a reply to message #1808785] Tue, 02 July 2019 06:03 Go to previous message
Marcel Hein is currently offline Marcel HeinFriend
Hi,

to further investigate this issue we'll need the log entries, as they provide more information. The log files can be found in your home directory under: ".jubula/logs".
Just copy the part were the java.io.StreamCorruptedException occurred. With this information we can determine where the exception occurs.

I'd also like to know why you are using the record feature. Is there a specific use case that is not covered by the test specification?

Kind regards,

Marcel
Previous Topic:Stuck at the Starting Line
Next Topic:Start Mapping with AUT agent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:06:33 GMT 2024