Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Start Mapping with AUT agent(Cant start mapping from the server side)
Start Mapping with AUT agent [message #1808783] Mon, 01 July 2019 14:51 Go to next message
Daniel Shimanovich is currently offline Daniel ShimanovichFriend
Hi, I am new to Jubula and have a basic question.

I am walking through the "Simple Adder" example with, with the adder on a remote system. I am trying to do the mapping step but it is not working. I have the AUT set up and it is working correctly. I can even start the adder on the "server" from the ITE on the "client". However, the start object mapping option on the AUT agent is grayed out, AUT in OM Mode says no AUT in OM mode, and when I click on start Object Mapping mode in the ITE, it times out saying connection to AUT could not be established, even though I am connected to the AUT. Any ideas?

I have attached screen captures in case that helps,

Thanks.
Re: Start Mapping with AUT agent [message #1809101 is a reply to message #1808783] Tue, 09 July 2019 06:32 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello,

The object Mapping mode from the AUTAgents context menu is only for the use of the Jubula API (java). This is also only possible if no other connection to the AUTAgent is done (e.g. closing the connection from Jubula should make it possible to start this Mapping).

The other Problem seems to be a routing Problem, is there any Firewall involved? Are there blocked ports/connections due to the operating system?
We have also logs for it. See the logs in your "USER_HOME/.jubula/.logs" directory. There is the "client.log" which is having most of the issues logged from jubula and also the Toolkit specific logs.

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:java.io.SreamCorruptedException on a recorded test
Next Topic:Setting heuristic match value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:54:21 GMT 2024