Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Shortcut lost when changing Appereance or code formatter(Shortcut lost when changing Appereance or code formatter)
Shortcut lost when changing Appereance or code formatter [message #1808780] Mon, 01 July 2019 13:39 Go to next message
Aaron Betschart is currently offline Aaron BetschartFriend
I would like to set a customized code formatter and change the appereance in Eclipse PHP 2019-06. After making these changes, I set up a new project and added some existing files. In the first moment all shortcuts works fine, but when I restart Eclipse, the shortcuts seem to be changed inside the project.

E.g. Ctrl + D for deleting a line or Ctrl + I for formatting selected line do not work anymore even if they appear in the active key bindings from the help menu.

I also tried to use the shortcut in a project-unbinded file (opened by drag and drop): There the shortcuts still work. So it seems to be related with some project settings but I did not find any settings in the project, that could cause the problems.

I expect Eclipse not to change shortcuts in a project, just because I change the appereance or the code formatter. Does somenone know what is causing the change of the shortcut settings?
Re: Shortcut lost when changing Appereance or code formatter [message #1808927 is a reply to message #1808780] Thu, 04 July 2019 16:11 Go to previous message
Dawid Pakula is currently offline Dawid PakulaFriend
Shortcut in PHP editor working fine (checked in recent PDT and Eclipse). Did you install any new plugin? Maybe something is in conflict.

Previous Topic:xdebug starts automatically
Next Topic:keyboard can't write quotation mark
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:46:10 GMT 2024