Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Moka Statemachines - NullPointerException
Moka Statemachines - NullPointerException [message #1808664] Fri, 28 June 2019 11:01 Go to next message
Steffen  L is currently offline Steffen LFriend
Hey,

i try to use papyrus with moka to execute a statemachine model.
It starts and i see the highlights of the current elements but when it reaches the first state element, i get a "NullPointerException".

I tried it with the model attached in this post (and set the statemachine to active, as mention below).
I also tried it with the test cases in this github repository: git.eclipse.org/gitroot/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus-moka.git

but in both cases I get the same error.

I'm using Papyrus 1.0 with eclipse oxygen and Java version ojdk 1.8.0_212.

What can I do to get it work?

Thanks and greetings
Steffen

Re: Moka Statemachines - NullPointerException [message #1808901 is a reply to message #1808664] Thu, 04 July 2019 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hello,

First of all, are you sure you are using a Papyrus 1.0 on an oxygen Eclipse ? This might be a source of error. Moreover, Oxygen is an old version, it should be better, if it is possible, to use a newest version.

Regarding the post you mention, did you also see the response to that post ? Since the model attach to the post is not totally correct in order to be simulated, the state machine should be an active element.

HTH,
Pauline
Re: Moka Statemachines - NullPointerException [message #1809135 is a reply to message #1808901] Tue, 09 July 2019 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
I also tried to get started with Moka, installed it to Eclipse 2019-06 from the update sites mentioned in Getting started with Moka. Downloaded File:BasicActiveObjectExample.zip, set a breakpoint and run in Debug. It led to Nullpointer exception.

What can I do? Is 2019-06 too new?
Re: Moka Statemachines - NullPointerException [message #1809160 is a reply to message #1809135] Wed, 10 July 2019 11:11 Go to previous message
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
It did not help to install everything fresh: eclipse modelling 2019-06, Papyrus from update-site, Moka by moving the Install button to the workspace. The nullpointer exception remains after start debugging. Is the example BasicActiveObjectExample compatible with these versions?
Previous Topic:How to build an environment that compiles source code
Next Topic:Problems building RCP based on Papyrus 2019-06
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:57:22 GMT 2024