Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Change encrypted configurations(I need to change encrypted configurations in Kura remotely)
Change encrypted configurations [message #1808084] Mon, 17 June 2019 10:08 Go to next message
Florian Otto is currently offline Florian OttoFriend
Hi all,

I'm currently facing the issue of 100+ devices running Kura and managed via Kapua using a token to connect to Microsoft Azure which will have to be renewed in a few weeks.
I've tried to patch a new token via Kapua API into the device's config but it doesn't work. I think it is because the token/password is encrypted.
Is there an automated way to exchange the token using Kapua?

With best regards,
Florian
Re: Change encrypted configurations [message #1808769 is a reply to message #1808084] Mon, 01 July 2019 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alberto Codutti is currently offline Alberto CoduttiFriend
Hi Florian,

I think that this is depending on where the token for Microsoft Azure is stored.
Is it in the configurations?

Regards,

- Alberto
Re: Change encrypted configurations [message #1809144 is a reply to message #1808769] Wed, 10 July 2019 07:17 Go to previous message
Florian Otto is currently offline Florian OttoFriend
Hi Alberto,

thanks for your reply.
It is stored in the cloud configurations, inside the mqtt data transport settings.
In the snapshot and via API you can see the parameter is encrypted. Maybe that's the point why it can't be changed.

With best regards,
Florian
Previous Topic:kapua device connectivity
Next Topic:Kura device shown as connected when it's not
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:40:15 GMT 2024