Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » Splash cannot disappear when the application is launched
Splash cannot disappear when the application is launched [message #1807871] Tue, 11 June 2019 08:30 Go to next message
Zhendong Li is currently offline Zhendong LiFriend
I created a simple OSGi application via "JavaFX->e4 Application projects".
I added a splash.bmp file to app project that contains the e4xmi file. I didn't make any other changes, just run the Eclipse application directly from the product, and the splash will display immediately.
But when the program starts normally, the Part I defined in e4xmi is normally displayed on the screen, and the splash picture does not disappear.
Re: Splash cannot disappear when the application is launched [message #1807875 is a reply to message #1807871] Tue, 11 June 2019 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
to make the splash disappear you need to change the product-extension point to use "org.eclipse.fx.ui.workbench.fx.main-thread-application" as application
Re: Splash cannot disappear when the application is launched [message #1807898 is a reply to message #1807875] Wed, 12 June 2019 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhendong Li is currently offline Zhendong LiFriend
Great! It works!
But there is a little problem, When the splash disappears, the Javafx Stage is not displayed at the top. Although I can use Stage.setOnAlwaysTop(true) to make sure the app is always on top. This is not what I want, so it can only be on top.
Is there a way to solve it?
Re: Splash cannot disappear when the application is launched [message #1807976 is a reply to message #1807898] Thu, 13 June 2019 14:51 Go to previous message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
I never encountered this problem on what OS does that happen?
Previous Topic:Specifying Splashscreen location
Next Topic:Create an e4 application with Tutorial 4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:29:49 GMT 2024