Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » Eclipse looks terrible when using Linux Dark Theme
Eclipse looks terrible when using Linux Dark Theme [message #1807828] Mon, 10 June 2019 12:21 Go to next message
Andilicious . is currently offline Andilicious .Friend
Ok so i am using XUbuntu and I like it because it's simple, looks great and works nicely on my 2gb ram laptop.

I also installed recently Arc Dark theme, and every other program, text editors or IDEs look great with it, except for Eclipse. I thought it was some type of bug so I installed an older Version that has like 5 Million Downloads but the problem still seems to be present.

Can anyone tell me what settings to change in the preferences to make it look as it used to? I mean, how do I make eclipse ignore the theme change of linux, and set everything back to white as it was.

index.php/fa/35720/0/
  • Attachment: Ymto1.png
    (Size: 144.30KB, Downloaded 816 times)
Re: Eclipse looks terrible when using Linux Dark Theme [message #1807839 is a reply to message #1807828] Mon, 10 June 2019 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

It looks like you're using an older version of the Eclipse IDE (the default theme changed some time ago). Please always make sure you're using latest release before raising an issue.
Re: Eclipse looks terrible when using Linux Dark Theme [message #1834094 is a reply to message #1807839] Mon, 02 November 2020 13:02 Go to previous message
Mark Smith is currently offline Mark SmithFriend
update the latest version of eclipse
Previous Topic:Does eclipse projects use GitHub as its main development platform
Next Topic:Locked out of Eclipse Bugzilla - can anyone help?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:59:54 GMT 2024