Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » several stereotypes with this feature are applied...
several stereotypes with this feature are applied... [message #1807643] Wed, 05 June 2019 14:06 Go to next message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Hello everybody,
I did specify a new profile with a RequirementPlus stereotype which is a generalization of the Requirement in order to have additional attributes.
I also added this profile within the profile applications list of the project.

When importing the data from a CSV file within a requirement table, I'm getting the following error as content of some cells (id, text for instance) :
several stereotypes with this feature are applied -> not yet managed

The stereotype is properly applied as post action, based on Steps to paste in a generic table (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_User_Guide/Table_Documentation):
index.php/fa/35697/0/

But created "RequirementPlus" are defined like:
index.php/fa/35698/0/

That sounds to create this conflict, but I don't know how to solve this.
Any idea ?

Regards,

Samuel
Re: several stereotypes with this feature are applied... [message #1808080 is a reply to message #1807643] Mon, 17 June 2019 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello Samuel,
this error message indicates that the feature is provided by two stereotypes applied on your elements (with a generalization between them) on the same object.
As I know, UML is not clear on this point: we don't know if the duplicated feature must have the same value or not. So we doesn't allow to edit them and we display this error message in the cell.
So there are 2 possibilities to get the value displayed in the cells:
- you can unapply on of the stereotype
- you can remove the generalization between Requirement and RequirementPlus

Regards,
--
Vincent Lorenzo

Re: several stereotypes with this feature are applied... [message #1808234 is a reply to message #1808080] Thu, 20 June 2019 07:46 Go to previous message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Hello Vincent,
Many thanks for this clarification and from the standard point of view.
In fact, by I found the solution: when in the paste row axis, the detached mode is crossed, the Requirement stereotype is not applied first, and only the post action is executed...

Regards,

Samuel

Previous Topic:PAprofile
Next Topic:Model2Doc? -- Papyrus 4.4.0 Release Review
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:57:57 GMT 2024