Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Nattable create cell value(Nattable create cell value)
Nattable create cell value [message #1807543] Mon, 03 June 2019 05:22 Go to next message
Balachandran Palanisamy is currently offline Balachandran PalanisamyFriend
Hello,

I am new to nattable.

I have gone through some examples from internet.

I have a question here.

Is it possible to create/enter only one cell value and all other cells should be empty?

My use case is

My nattable should be empty initially. I want to select a cell and enter the value whereever i want it.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

-Bala

[Updated on: Mon, 03 June 2019 09:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nattable create cell value [message #1807544 is a reply to message #1807543] Mon, 03 June 2019 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
First of all, you should use the word "question" if you ask for something. I know that "doubt" is used in Indian English as synonym for question, but it is always confusing for people that are not aware of this. The word "doubt" is quite offensive for non Indian people.

Second, it always depends on your data model in the back. You need a data model with a corresponding IDataProvider that supports this. You can have a look at our FormulaDataExample that actually gives an example on how this could look like:
https://github.com/eclipse/nebula.widgets.nattable/blob/master/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.examples/src/org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/nattable/examples/_300_Data/_305_FormulaDataExample.java
Re: Nattable create cell value [message #1807553 is a reply to message #1807544] Mon, 03 June 2019 09:26 Go to previous message
Balachandran Palanisamy is currently offline Balachandran PalanisamyFriend
Thanks for your reply. I will check this example.
Previous Topic:Prevent sort column
Next Topic:Adding a summary header for columns and rows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:38:00 GMT 2024