Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Create model elements from Palette is forbidden
Create model elements from Palette is forbidden [message #1807400] Wed, 29 May 2019 08:41 Go to next message
Luca Berardinelli is currently offline Luca BerardinelliFriend
Hi all,
I am using Papyrus 2018.12.

Currently I am not able to create an elements from the palette via drag and drop. On the contrary if I create the model on the Model Explorer it works properly, i.e. I can drag and drop the element from the tree.

You can see the attached video

Luca Berardinelli
Re: Create model elements from Palette is forbidden [message #1807402 is a reply to message #1807400] Wed, 29 May 2019 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Luca,

Is it specific to drag-and-drop from the palette? I usually select an item in the palette (1 click) and then click again in the diagram to create it; I don't use drag and drop

Do you have any exception in your Error Log view when this happens? (I'm not able to reproduce the issue but I'm using 2019-03)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Create model elements from Palette is forbidden [message #1807404 is a reply to message #1807402] Wed, 29 May 2019 09:03 Go to previous message
Luca Berardinelli is currently offline Luca BerardinelliFriend
Hi Camille,
thanks for your reply. Well, I did the usual (almost) silver bullet action: platform update (still using 2018.12, btw) + restart and the problem disappeared. I can't reproduce the problem anymore.
As expected, I can create model element both with drag and drop and clicks.

Thanks for quick reply and support.
Luca

Luca Berardinelli
Previous Topic:applied stereotypes doesn't show up after applying a registered profile
Next Topic:Random behavior in the Model Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:23:19 GMT 2024