Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Importing csv file in requirement table
Importing csv file in requirement table [message #1807177] Fri, 24 May 2019 07:31 Go to next message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Hello everybody,
I tried to import a csv file within a SYSML 1.4 requirement table that contains:

ID1;TEXT1;
ID2;TEXT2;

It works, but unfortunately the identifier which should be the name (Axis used as identifier) is <Class>.
If I tried to add in my CSV file an additional (first index) column, I have of course too much datas compared to the number of columns...

I also tried to display the name column in the table, but I was not able to find it in the Create/Destroy column :-(

Any idea ?

Regards,

Samuel
Re: Importing csv file in requirement table [message #1807549 is a reply to message #1807177] Mon, 03 June 2019 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

You have two choices for your problem:
1. You can change the axis identifier to manage the 'id' as axis identifer and you will import your CSV file without modification
2. If you want to keep the 'name' column as axis identifer, you can create the name column by the 'Create/Destroy column' menu and you will find the 'name' attribute under the 'UML > Class' tree value

HTH,
Nicolas
Re: Importing csv file in requirement table [message #1807562 is a reply to message #1807549] Mon, 03 June 2019 14:44 Go to previous message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Hello Nicolas,
thank for your help: I found the solution in parallel but didn't close the post...
I did Create the 'name' column and found the attribute within the 'UML > Class' tree value.
Just now need to solve some issues when using the import with extended stereotypes...

Regards,

Samuel
Previous Topic:Random behavior in the Model Explorer
Next Topic:Loop Nodes in Activity diagrams
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:10:52 GMT 2024