Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » How to speed execution of a system using 4DIAC
How to speed execution of a system using 4DIAC [message #1807138] Thu, 23 May 2019 12:27 Go to next message
Stefanus Yudi is currently offline Stefanus YudiFriend
Hi all,

I am now making a system which is dynamically categorized as a first-order system, second order system, etc in 4DIAC IDE. Which is have a time constant and require a certain amount of time to get to steady state value. Unfortunately, it makes me consumed a long time to wait until the system is at steady state value because forte running in real time.

I wonder if there is a certain technique to speed up the execution of the system in forte so with the same system, I can achieve the steady state value faster in real time, such as Simulink can do about it

Thanks,

Stefanus Yudi Irwan
Re: How to speed execution of a system using 4DIAC [message #1807145 is a reply to message #1807138] Thu, 23 May 2019 14:27 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

I'm not sure if I perfectly understand your problem. But one approach could be to assume the frequency of events (e.g., every 200ms) for updating your system. By sending events quicker you can reduce the setup time. Is this what you need?
Previous Topic:Any downloads and documents for porting to Freertos?
Next Topic:Several questions about 4diac & Forte
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:31:13 GMT 2024